Sunday, January 30, 2011

☆•*¨*• 2 0 1 1 •*¨*•☆

Happy New Year lovely followers!!
☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨* •☆•*¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆•*¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆•*¨*
Things have been very quiet in my FFF studio this summer. I decided it was just too hard to sew with the kids on school holidays. I must admit I have really enjoyed the break from sewing like a mad woman before christmas.

I have been pondering for a few weeks about what to make this year.
Last year my biggest seller was The Very Hungry Caterpillar collection! I still have some more fabric left, so I will finish that off... will I order more? Not sure yet.

I would love some feedback from you my lovely friends. What were your favourite FFF products in 2010? What would you like to see more of?

I would sure appreciate your opinion :)

Cheers...

No comments: